Join Big Leap Mastermind!
Bust your UPPER LIMITS, achieve your goals for 2017 and enjoy your success!
You’ve taken the classes, followed the plans, and your business is actually pretty freaking awesome. You Are Creating an Amazing Business. Your friends love your life.
So Why Don’t You Feel Happier About Your Success?
It’s called the The Upper Limit Problem
My friend Gay identified Upper Limit Problem (ULPS) in his best-selling book, “The Big Leap.”
During years of working with high-level executives, he found that even the most successful people in the world face this problem. The key is learning to raise your thermostat for success.
Gay and I worked together on a Big Leap project a couple of years ago. I’ve spent years studying with his wife and business partner, Kathlyn Hendricks.
And, I just don’t teach it, I live it.
And as a favor to me, Gay has agreed join my Masterminders for one session.
“Masterminds,” he says, “can be very powerful.”
The Big Leap Mastermind is a powerful coach-led group of entrepreneurs who are committed to creating an awesome business and life. These people wake up in the morning with curiosity, drive and love, knowing the power of a tribe to support them on the journey.
They are willing to face what’s stopping them from accomplishing their goals and make 2017 the year they play in a bigger league than they ever imagined.
“Meg has helped me to effectively manage my energy for greater productivity and less stress, so I’m happier at work and at home.” — Nicole Butler, corporate social responsibility consultant
Imagine dialing up a hand-picked group of trusted advisors to:
- Help you implement and use the skills you already have
- Listen deeply to what you want to create in the world
- Ask the questions to get you to your goals
- Connect you with the people and resources through their networks
- Clear the emotional and psychological baggage standing between you and your off-the-charts success
GET OUT OF YOUR OWN WAY
Join amazing people who can:
- See your brilliance and call you on your bullshit. With love.
- Help you clear up confusion and and overwhelm preventing you from taking action.
- Break your big goals down into doable actions
- Offer strategy and their expertise
- Celebrate your success and remind you that you’re an amazing human doing incredible things.
The 2017 Big Leap Mastermind Includes:
- TWO 60 minute 1:1 coaching call with Meg, one at the beginning to clarify your goals and the second midway to assess your progress.
- TEN two-hour mastermind calls with Meg and 3-6 other like-minded entrepreneurs keen to get busy implementing strategy and seeing results.
- ONE bonus call
- A private Facebook group for added support between Mastermind calls
Brilliant strategy isn’t everything
In fact, it’s no good if you sabotage yourself every time you nail the next step. Success is often scarier than failure. We fear if we get too big for our britches, we might even lose love of the people we care about most.
Think I’m kidding?
Have you ever wondered why you can have a great success in your business the same day that you have an earth-shaking fight with your spouse?
There is absolutely no connection between the two events, except that after the fight, you FEEL more like the very ordinary and not so-successful person you were before your big success. Ahhhh, back to familiar feelings…
Join the Big Leap Mastermind
SIGNS YOU HAVE UPPER LIMIT PROBLEMS
- Are you sabotaging your success by creating conflict after you’ve experienced a big success? You want to enjoy success! But the truth is that after we hit a big milestone, we often mess up the good feeling by worrying or blaming or criticizing your business partner or spouse – maybe even getting sick. Upper Limits Problem
- You are doing what you do well and may be well-paid, but you don’t feel happy. Spending more time in your zone of genius brings flow and happiness to your business. Working in your zone of Excellence, not Genius
- You don’t know how to say NO. Learning when you have a Whole Body Yes (and if it’s not, it’s a NO) is critical to enjoying success. While you may choose to do some things that you do not have a full-body yes to or that are not in your zone of genius (like Excel for me!), making your decisions consciously moves you out of that self-sabotaging victim mindset.
- You feel unworthy of your success and may even be falling prey to one of the four hidden barriers – including the fear that if you are too successful, you could lose someone you love.
“Learning how I create Upper Limits for myself has changed the way I think about my own success and that of my super successful business clients in my sales accelerator. Now, when I make big steps in my business, I’m aware of the specific things I may do to stop myself from enjoying that success and moving to the next level, as well as being more aware of observing it in my clients.” Carolyn Herfurth, founder and CEO, The Biztruth
Big Leap Mastermind is FOR YOU if you are:
- Already in business and are (or already have) taken a class or seminar that is pushing your edges
- In a place of feeling stuck and your business isn’t growing as it should
- Curious about what’s really going on beyond your strategy
- Curious by nature and like to learn
- Willing to listen and support others
Why Should I Join Big Leap Mastermind now?
Joining a Big Leap Mastermind in JANUARY 2017 will set you up for any expansion in your business early in the year, so you really start off STRONG.
Masterminds — Many Minds Together — Get It Done
2017 Big Leap Mastermind IS for you if:
- You want to implement what you’ve learned at Good Life Project, B-School, Real Speaking, or any program or class where you learned tools and strategy.
- You have an inkling that a failure of strategy is NOT what’s holding you back.
You’re thinking: “I can’t possibly feel this good.”
- You know you have much more potential and you want to start 2017 strong. We’ll stretch you, hold you accountable, and create realistic goals — all with love.
- You are ready to fully ENJOY your success! We’re hard-wired to look for the negative and quick to blame people and circumstances for our missteps. We already know the familiar feeling of failure, and sometimes. This group will help you succeed and fully ENJOY your success, which is an unfamiliar feeling for many highly successful people.
Why Mastermind with Me?
- You’ll achieve your goals, savor your success and write your own recipe for business happiness
- You’ll create a business that fits with the life you want
- You’ll learn actionable tools to stamp out fear and self-sabotage and enjoy being in business for yourself
- You’ll have the power of a great Mastermind behind you so you feel less lonely
I’m also a coach and consultant with the Conscious Leadership Group, which works with CEOs to bring conscious leadership to the corporate world. I’ve lead private and public workshops at places like The World Bank Group and Women In Technology International.
“Meg’s an expert listener. She’ll challenge your irrational assumptions and help you safely confront your fears, establish healthier patterns and move through change.” Regina Decorte, Hoboken, NJ
This mastermind is NOT for you if:
- You don’t play well with others We’re expecting you to show up for the team, listen closely and when it’s your turn, be ready to offer advice AND be willing to listen to the feedback from others.
- You’d really rather have one to one coaching Learning in a group is very powerful. But if you’d rather just work with me to make your Big Leap in any area of your business or personal life, click here to talk about working one-on-one.
- Believe that FREE Masterminds are the only way to go. Yes, with a very rare and committed group of people, free masterminds can work. But usually they are not as effective as paid ones, simply because there’s no coach to keep the group on track and no financial investment to keep people showing up and paying attention.
READY TO MEET YOUR GOALS AND ENJOY YOUR SUCCESS IN 2017?
Here’s how it works:
- Apply for a spot. If you’ve read this far, you are likely a great candidate, but one of the things that makes my Masterminds great is putting the right people in the right room together. (Apply even if you are not sure; taking this step is a great way to move yourself forward.)
- Check out the price below. Getting your projects done by the end of the year is priceless, but it shouldn’t create financial hardship for you.
- I’ve shared The Big Leap tools with many clients and worked with Gay to create new tools to put the concepts in action. Putting it all together in the Mastermind format is my way of helping you start 2017 strong and achieve your goals right away.
“In her workshops, Meg engaged even the reluctant attendees with warmth and humor and she provided actionable behavior-changing steps that people could use in their daily lives.” Tony Calabrese, facilitator of Maplewood Professionals in Transition
Your Big Leap in 2017 is a Priceless Undertaking
But here’s what it costs
The next Mastermind group starts in May and runs until the end of 2017.
Committing to your Big Leap NOW jumpstarts the process.
- 15 Mastermind sessions
- Plus, one BONUS session
- TWO 60-minute 1:1 coaching sessions with Meg to identify your goals and ways you sabotage yourself before you start and one check-in midway through the program
- A private Mastermind Facebook group where you can share your wins with the Masterminders in all my groups.
A $6000 value!
Here’s what you get for signing up by for the Early Bird on April 15:
- save more than $2400 off the full price for a payment of $3597
- AND get an extra private coaching call with me ($400 value)! That’s three private coaching sessions valued at $1200 during the six months.
Ready To Take Your Big Leap RIGHT NOW?
The next Big Leap Mastermind starts in May
Paying in full is a powerful statement about taking your Big Leap in 2017. But if a payment plan feels friendlier to your budget, here’s what we can do:
Pay in three installments of $1239 (the first at signup, and then $1239 on February 1 and $1239 on March 1 to be automatically paid with a credit card).
More questions? Schedule 30 minutes and ask me anything!